Roof Vacuuming Services
- Fully Insured
- 36 Years Experience
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Up to 40 Stories
- Cleaner Roof Surface
- Removes Significant Weight
- Reduces Cost of Labor & Dumpsters
- Safety Compliant
- Largest Debris Tanks in the USA
24-Hour Response Time
- Reduces labor costs
- Eliminates airborne dust and debris
- Reduces potential for injuries
- Removes more weight than sweeping
- Provides cleaner surface for new roof.
- Eliminates need for additional dumpsters
- Increases productivity by freeing up labor for other projects.
- Reduces employee exposure to pitch dust and other contaminants.
- Eliminates need for costly mechanical equipment
- Helps to meet customer’s scheduling expectations.
Check out the number of ways we preparing roofs for Roof Vacuuming in Adler Companies.
Ballast / River Rock
Aggregate on Bur & Gravel Roofs
Roof Planters / Soil
High Rise Building
Snow Removal / Vacuuming From Roof Tops
Our Roof Vacuuming trucks are the best around. The facts are in the specs. Read all about it.
- Height: 11’-6”
- Length: 22’-5"
- Weight (Empty): 36,000 lbs
- Noise: 88.3 dB to 92.3 dB
- Max. Vacuum Range: 16-28.5 Hg
- Max. Airflow Range: 5,0890-6,000 cfm
- Payload Capacity: 18 yd3 - 21yd3
Servicing the entire U.S. Eastern Seaboard
Safety is our priority
Consistently striving for zero risks for our employees and customers
We believe in safe environments. Safety is not only the law, it is our goal; we consistently strive for zero risks for both our employees and customers. Our comprehensive Health and Safety policy and employee standards achieve this goal:
- Compliance with adler’s health and safety policy
- Compliance with any government, client-specific, or site-specific requirements
- 40 hour hazmat training
- Confined space training
- Full medical cards on drivers
- Physicals and fit tests on employees
- Random drug tests
- Site specific training on all jobs
- Appropriate clothing and protective equipment
- Immediate identification and report of safety hazards or unsafe work conditions