- Fully Insured
- 36 Years Experience
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Up to 40 Stories
- Cleaner Roof Surface
- Removes Significant Weight
- Reduces Cost of Labor & Dumpsters
- Safety Compliant
- Largest Debris Tanks in the USA
24-Hour Response Time
- Reduces labor costs
- Eliminates airborne dust and debris
- Reduces potential for injuries
- Removes more weight than sweeping
- Provides cleaner surface for new roof.
- Eliminates need for additional dumpsters
- Increases productivity by freeing up labor for other projects.
- Reduces employee exposure to pitch dust and other contaminants.
- Eliminates need for costly mechanical equipment
- Helps to meet customer’s scheduling expectations.
Check out the number of ways we preparing roofs for Roof Vacuuming in Adler Companies.
Ballast / River Rock
Aggregate on Bur & Gravel Roofs
Roof Planters / Soil
High Rise Building
Snow Removal / Vacuuming From Roof Tops
Our Hydro Excavation trucks are the best around. The facts are in the specs. Read all about it.
- Height: 11’-6”
- Length: 22’-5"
- Weight (Empty): 36,000 lbs
- Noise: 88.3 dB to 92.3 dB
- Max. Vacuum Range: 16-28.5 Hg
- Max. Airflow Range: 5,0890-6,000 cfm
- Payload Capacity: 18 yd3 - 21yd3
Servicing the entire U.S. Eastern Seaboard
We believe in safe environments. Safety is not only the law, it is our goal; we consistently strive for zero risks for both our employees and customers. Our comprehensive Health and Safety policy and employee standards achieve this goal:
- Compliance with Adler’s Health and Safety policy
- Compliance with any government, client-specific, or site-specific requirements
- 40 hour hazmat training
- Confined space training
- Full medical cards on drivers
- Physicals and fit tests on employees
- Random drug tests
- Site specific training on all jobs
- Appropriate clothing and protective equipment
- Immediate Identification and report of safety hazards or unsafe work conditions