What is Hydro Excavation?
Hydro Excavation is the next level of construction technology. It is the supreme method to use if you want to safely dig into the earth with complete confidence you will not damage or destroy costly pipes, cables, wiring, or other buried objects. The use of water, including hot water, prevents damage to buried utilities and works through frozen ground. Remote control technology provides safer digging conditions for workers, increasing productivity. The Hydro Excavation process also has a faster application translating into higher efficiency.
- Reduces risk of injury to personnel
- Environmentally friendly process (no chemicals involved)
- Higher Precision digging yielding less disposal and less restoration
- reduces risk of damage to underground lines (gas, electric, water, etc.)
- reduces costly delays due to damage of underground lines.
- reduces costly repairs due to damage of underground lines.
Alder Hydro Excavation services all the major construction and environmental industries.
There is no end to the applications that Hydro Excavation can be used for; if you don’t see your application here, chances are we can still help you. Reach out for further information.
Long Distance Applications
Live Gas Lines Exposed
Low Water Usage
Water Shutoff Repair
Multiply Utility Lines
Heavy Clay & Rock
Disruption to Land
Day Lighting Buried Utilities
Our Hydro Excavation trucks are the best around. The facts are in the specs. Read all about it.
- Height: 13”
- Length: 39"
- Water Tank: 1200 gallons
- Water System: 10 gpm at 2500 psi
- PD Vacuum: 5250 cfm at 2000 rpm
- Boom: 7” with 320 degrees rotation
- Vacuum Hose: 22” from centerline of truck
Servicing the entire U.S. Eastern Seaboard
Safety is our priority
Consistently striving for zero risks for our employees and customers
We believe in safe environments. Safety is not only the law, it is our goal; we consistently strive for zero risks for both our employees and customers. Our comprehensive Health and Safety policy and employee standards achieve this goal:
- Compliance with adler’s health and safety policy
- Compliance with any government, client-specific, or site-specific requirements
- 40 hour hazmat training
- Confined space training
- Full medical cards on drivers
- Physicals and fit tests on employees
- Random drug tests
- Site specific training on all jobs
- Appropriate clothing and protective equipment
- Immediate identification and report of safety hazards or unsafe work conditions